Koko-RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunny Egg hunt three-day-event!

Go down

Bunny Egg hunt three-day-event! Empty Bunny Egg hunt three-day-event!

Post by Lelouch Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:33 pm

While I'm not religious, I'd be a fool not to celebrate a holiday with so much bunny propaganda. Afterall, bunnies are so much better than Brita.. er.. no.. I'm announcing as a GM right now.

All over towns we're hiding lunatics holding all sorts of goodies. In buildings and in all sorts of nooks and crannies - leave no stone unturned! Every so often we'll be replenishing the lunatic population so it doesn't hurt to check a place twice.

What you're after are Chicken Eggs (they'll show up in your ect, they're non-consumable). Collect them and trade them in for prizes! While you can trade them in to GMs at any time, the more you collect the more they'll be worth. GM's love bulk like that. So while one or two eggs would only be worth a jellybean and a giftbox or two, a dozen can get you something quite nice. Eggs are tradable, sellable, and what not. The player that collects the most eggs total will recieve a reward as well~.

Your eggs should be redeemed by midnight, pacific, on Sunday April 12th. After that the event will be over and your eggs will only be worth what an NPC would buy them for.

Happy hunting!
Lelouch
Lelouch

Back to top Go down