Koko-RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was this over before, before it ever began?

3 posters

Go down

Was this over before, before it ever began? Empty Was this over before, before it ever began?

Post by Solemn Survivor Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:59 am

Man nobody has stopped me from spamming skills, screaming profanity, and singing in pront (like that's a bad thing) for a while...
I guess it doesn't really matter when nobodies even on anymore Was this over before, before it ever began? Icon_razz

I think we either need some major recruiting or some big ass changes...

AND THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

Last edited by Solemn Survivor on Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Solemn Survivor
Solemn Survivor

Back to top Go down

Was this over before, before it ever began? Empty Re: Was this over before, before it ever began?

Post by Kronos Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:48 pm

Totally, I agree! O:
Kronos
Kronos

Back to top Go down

Was this over before, before it ever began? Empty Re: Was this over before, before it ever began?

Post by xSnow Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:25 pm

You say "major recruiting?"
Now, I finally figured out what was wrong (I never downloaded the client O_O LOL) so I'll be joining sometime shortly. I'll try to bring some friends along with me, since there's a vast population decrease on the server heRO because of some changes that were made that totally killed its economy and made it a horribly un-fun server to play on. If I can bring them, and them, their friends, perhaps it'll bring a change for the better to Koko-RO?

xSnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum