Koko-RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ah, more news update. 6.29

2 posters

Go down

Ah, more news update. 6.29 Empty Ah, more news update. 6.29

Post by Lelouch Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:49 am

We're still grinding away at the server update (we hit a minor bump with what to do with certain drops and monster areas), but things are looking okay. A decided date has been tossed around, but since Naku's internet has been flimsy lately, I'm holding off on saying anything before I'm certain on her end.

Freida's thinking hard about what else to put on the webpage. A event/features, WOE, and a few other sections have already been written up and just need to be prettified/less bullet-pointed before uploading. Control Panel is on hold as I read up on more security problems other servers have run into before we write up/mod our own. The last thing we'd need after that comes up is more problems and everything I find seems to have as many security holes as swiss cheese.

Of course, few of you read all of that (even though you asked for these progress updates) so here's a picture of my desktop with random Koko projects I'm working on. Very Happy clicky if you want to read all proper-like.

The images I'm working on (along with screenshots or whatever else I manage to dig up) will take the place of Koko-tan, the current SL mascot, since she seems to be decidedly unpopular. ._.; try not to hate on me too much, i'm trying...
Lelouch
Lelouch

Back to top Go down

Ah, more news update. 6.29 Empty Re: Ah, more news update. 6.29

Post by SpecialEdward Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:43 pm

I read this, thank you(btw)
SpecialEdward
SpecialEdward

Back to top Go down