Koko-RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character stuck at Veins Field 3, off map location...

Go down

Character stuck at Veins Field 3, off map location... Empty Character stuck at Veins Field 3, off map location...

Post by Solemn Survivor Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:53 pm

It's either a glitch, or a sick GM joke...

I think I might have high jumped onto a location where players are usually unable to be.

Now I am stuck and can't move at all.

Please help! thanks
Solemn Survivor
Solemn Survivor

Back to top Go down

Character stuck at Veins Field 3, off map location... Empty Re: Character stuck at Veins Field 3, off map location...

Post by Solemn Survivor Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:57 am

thank you very much, I won't be on a lot since I'm gonna be in Taiwan...if you the people I know wants anything (anime wise) I'll try to get them something
Solemn Survivor
Solemn Survivor

Back to top Go down

Character stuck at Veins Field 3, off map location... Empty Re: Character stuck at Veins Field 3, off map location...

Post by toilet 2 Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:36 pm

taiwan=o

Have fun looking at public toilets that have white little wiggling worms wiggling in your fece and urine =)

and then after you pee in the public toilet because you cannot find another stall that is bug free, splash! the germ hops into your HOLES:P and yay bugs grow in your body!

have a nice day=D

toilet 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum